The GKBC aims to serve the interests of our members through representing their views. As the voice of business in the area we also aim to provide valuable products and services to our members.
We have identified and are establishing the following eight business sector working groups:
- Wholesale and Retail
- Non-Governmental and Non-Profit
Our Membership Value Proposition :
- Representative body and voice of reason
- An independent, non-political, membership-based organisation dedicated to promoting a business-friendly environment
- Advocating and lobbying on behalf of various business interest groups
- Platform to make new business contacts
- Board representation on Wesgro / Visit Knysna advisory board
- Listing on website members directory
- Social media platform awareness
- Invitations to all GKBC events
- Tiered Membership fees depending on total number of employees range from R250 – R5,000 per annum (for period March 2021 – February 2022);
- SMME’s, start-ups and NGO/NPO’s are exempt from once-off joining fee of R500;
- Fees include VAT.
Please contact Ypie Kingma on email@example.com for more information.