Our goal is to serve the interests of our members through engagement and collaboration. We are committed to providing products and services of value. We aim to assist our members to develop their skills and grow their businesses.
The current services we offer:
- Advocating and lobbying on behalf of various business interest groups with key stakeholders in the region such as the Knysna Municipality, SANParks, etc.
- Members’ listing on website
- Networking and advertising opportunities within the GKBC community
- Access to working groups and sub-groups
- Use of Member logo
We can only be a powerful Voice and Face of business (in Knysna, Sedgefield, Rheenendal and surrounds) if we have strength in numbers. Your membership is important and valued!
Some of the services we aim to offer include:
- Business contacts and networking opportunities both locally and internationally.
- Reliable business information via chamber communication channels.
- Events – Guest speakers, trade missions, training, support.
- A Mentoring programme.
- Access to member-to-member discounts and services
- Access to preferential arrangements negotiated by GKBC with service providers
- Pay-to-play participation in various marketing services and projects
Join the Knysna Business Chamber – Membership application form here